Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Free Website for managing Volunteers

Qlubb - I use this web page to manage all of my parent volunteers. I can even post all of my homework on student pages. When a parent signs up to volunteer, they receive automatic email reminders before the event. Every parent can see when a task is open and when it needs to be filled.

 I have found this website to be very effective. It is a great way of managing volunteers and events, and it's free.
http://www.qlubb.com/qlubbs/new


Would you like to know of other websites that help you save time? 

I'll be featuring more time saving websites I use in May! 

If you want more information about being organized as a teacher, I am going to be offering an online class on classroom organization starting in June. Keep posted for more information. I'll let you know when the class is open for registration.

No comments:

Post a Comment