Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Grants for the classroom

Have you heard of www.donorschoose.org?

 If not, you should check it out. I have used this website for the past year and had over 8 different projects funded for my classroom. It is very easy to use, and is a great way to get resources for your classroom. It is completely free and any public school teacher can use the site. It is a wonderful way to get more books for your classroom library!

If you want to get some ideas of grants that I've done, you can look at my completed grant pages. Here are some ideas.

http://www.donorschoose.org/luria

Would you like to know more about how I have gotten over 8 different grants funded? Some grants are much more likely to be funded quickly. Quite a few of my grants have been fully funded in under a month. I'll be talking more about that towards the end of May.

Having filled out many different types of grants (donors choose and other grants as well), I would say that this website gives you the best result for your time.

Would you like to learn about other ways of saving time as a teacher? Take a look at my most popular online class, Saving Time: Time Management for Teaching and for your Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment